- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium cucumber, partially peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Herbal seasoning, to taste
Combine red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and oil in a small bow; mix well. Set aside.
Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil, salt (if desired) and seasoning blend (if desired) in a large bow; mix well.
Drizzle dressing over cucumber mixture; toss gently to blend.